Hoarding Cleanup By ServiceMaster of Seattle
Did you know that hoarding is actually a complex anxiety disorder?
It makes it difficult for a person to discard or part with their possessions, regardless of value. The good news is there is help.
ServiceMaster of Seattle has developed a hoarding cleanup program designed to resolve hoarding situations of any size. To have a successful cleanup, proper training, planning and equipment are essential. The hoarding cleanup team at ServiceMaster of Seattle goes through special training to ensure proper debris removal, content cleaning, sanitizing and deodorizing. Moreover, our training educates our employees on the complex mental health disorder that is hoarding. Our crew will treat your situation with the utmost compassion and respect.
Our Hoarding Cleanup Services include:
- Removal and Disposal of Objects and Debris
- Coordination of Recycling
- Locate Valuable Items or Items of Interest
- Help in Distribution of Kept Items to Family Members
- Facilitation of Paperwork to Local Governments